I get many requests about rollers that are now from
reel to reels. I do rollers from record players, 8 track
players, cassette (some), cockpit voice recorders, Wire
recorders etc. This includes Idler wheels. Plus others.
If it a round roller with rubber on it, I probably can do it.
Click on the listing that you want to view.
Please allow time for pictures to load
There are many other models and
brands I've done. I can't list them all.
Unknown rollers here
More rollers here (Odds and ends)
1. All machines starting with A.
( Akai, Ampex, Awia)
2. All machines starting with B through E
(Bell Sound, Decoder, Echoplex, BSR, Dynacord,
Brunning, Dual, Elmo)
3. All machines starting with F through M
(Ferrograph, Instromedix, Lyrec, Magnavox, Magnacord,
Mitsubishi, Lenco, Garrard, ITC, Motorola, Nagra, JVC)
4. All machines starting with N through P
(Nagra, Otari, Philips, Pioneer, Nakamichi, Panasonic)
5. All machines starting with R through S
(RCA, Rec-o-kut, Revox, Roland, Sound Craft, Realistic,
Scully, Sony, Stellavox, Stancel, Studer, Realistic)
6. All machines starting with T through Tap
( Tape Drives, Tandberg, Tape-Athon)
7. All Tascam machines
8. All machines starting with Te through Z
(Teac, Technics, Telefunken, Webcor, Westinghouse, Webster
Zenith, Viking/Telex )